Now up to date: Polexperience goes online
So that you don't feel alone in the next days and weeks and stay fit despite many restrictions, there is an updated online course schedule at Polexperience Leipzig.
With your current contract, you can participate in as many online hours as you like. Please use up your contract hours first. Then you use the free registration option. If something is unclear or you have difficulties with the registration, please contact me personally 😊
And the best: Family members train for free !!!
What do I have to do?
1. Check the timetable every day and register as usual (Eversports).
2. Please also always look at the course description.
3. On-pole courses have a black background / Off-pole courses have a brown background
4. You will receive a link to participate by e-mail 15 minutes before the course starts (check your spam folder too)
5. Approx. The SK-Sport team turns on the camera 10 minutes before the start.
6. You decide yourself whether you also switch on your camera. You can leave the sound on until the start of the course,
to greet everyone. The microphone stays off during the course. The respective trainer speaks to you directly,
if there is a personal question.
7. Tell your friends, parents, grandparents that there are great online courses. You can also book them
if you are not a member of SK-Sport. Right now it's important to keep yourself healthy.
For example, the gentle full-body workout is great for getting started.
8. Have fun !!!
What do I need to take online lessons?
+ a well-functioning internet connection
+ Desktop PC or laptop with the "ZOOM Cloud Meetings" software (download for Windows)
+ Smartphone with the "ZOOM Cloud Meetings" app (download for Android, Apple)
+ You can find out what material you need in the respective course description
Let's face the next time fit and full of mindfulness together !!!
Your team from SK-Sport